Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2017

Meal Plan Monday - February 13-19

Happy Valentine's Week! We keep our Valentine's celebrations pretty simple, but the hubs and I do get a dinner out while the kids go the grandparents' house.  This is also a special week for us because our little girl is turning 7!  We will be doing a lot of celebratory, so we will be eating out more than normal. But I do have some great treats in my menu plan.

Disclaimer: We deal with sensory disorders and immune deficiencies in our house, so not everyone eats everything I prepare. I am OK with that because it is our normal.  Sometimes Mommy is in survival mode, and we just have to do what works.

For my menu plan, I loosely plan breakfasts, lunches, and snacks, but I get more specific with dinners. I may assign days for specific meals, but that is always subject to change.

Breakfasts 
Waffles, hashbrowns, plain egg omelets, bacon,  pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
Lunches
Dinner leftovers, fish fillets with green peas or spinach salad, cheese/crackers, peanut butter, raisin bread, fruit, tomato soup

Dinners 
Monday: Valentine's Date at Taste of China
Tuesday:  Lentil pasta with meat sauce, green peas, garlic toast
Wednesday: Heat and eat takout from Sprout's Market in Frisco, TX
Thursday: Pork veggie-loaded meatloaf with mashed potatoes
Friday: Slow cooker beef and broccoli with brown rice
Saturday: Creamed tuna and peas over noodles
Sunday:Pizza party for Prairie Daughter's 7th birthday

Snacks
Pumpkin applesauce, smoothies, yogurt, fresh fruits/vegetables, Valentine cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment